16 Jan 2013
January 16, 2013
- Do not feed any wild animals, no matter how cute-remember, any warm blooded mammal can carry the Rabies virus.
- If you see a wild animal behaving strangely (out during the day, stumbling, acting in a threatening manner) , get to a safe place and notify local Animal Control or DEM.
- Make sure ALL your pets are current on their Rabies vaccine.
- Rabies can be transmitted through bites, scratches, and even saliva. If you are injured during an encounter, seek medical attention immediately.
- RABIES IS ALWAYS FATAL.!!!!!!!!!